Wednesday, September 29, 2010

31. SARAH fucking PALIN

The Yankees have clinched, so let me start with congratulating my lovely team, because I legit bleed navy and white pin stripes. <3 

Here is a lovely ghost-post:

I am going to preface this by saying that by nature, I am an angry person. I am especially angry when I have to a) wait for more than 15 minutes for a train, b) around idiots, and c) watch the Yankees lose. I guess God finally decided to spite me this weekend, because all three of these things transpired. Despite this, I decided that the week had to get better, so I didn’t tell anyone (or anything) to die in a fire. Until now.

There are few people who make me as angry as Sarah FUCKING Palin. First of all, the woman was grossly unqualified to run for Vice President (20 bucks says she did a strip show for McCain’s senile ass and that convinced him to put her on his ticket), she has an accent that sounds like a Canadian getting raped up the ass by a moose, and she gives Rahm Emanuel, one of the loves of my life, shit for using the word retard. Well I have news for you Sarah FUCKING Palin—you are as retarded as your dumbass kid Trig. What kind of name is that anyway? TRIG? OH WAIT YOU HAVE ANOTHER KID NAMED TRACK? THAT IS EVEN STUPIDER THAN JOBA WHICH I THOUGHT WAS THE DUMBEST FUCKING NAME OF ALL TIME. Anyway, I wish the only reason I wanted this dumb bitch to DIAF was because of her nomenclature system for her little Alaskan spawn. Or because of her idiotic Tea Party (You know what happened in the Boston Tea Party, assholes? SHIT FELL IN THE RIVER. I WANT TO PUSH ALL TEA PARTIERS INTO THE HUDSON RIVER SO THEY GET AIDS AND DIE). No, this was prompted by seeing her dumb ass cheering on “Bristol the Pistol” on DWTS.

Bristol Palin is a grade A retard (whoops, sorry Sarah, didn’t mean to insult you again…oh wait I did). First of all, she let herself get knocked up by Levi Johnston. A joke of a man—he didn’t even show peen in Playgirl. But anyways, bitch wants to do anything for her 15 minutes of fame, so she goes on DWTS. Fine. BUT DON’T THINK THAT YOUR DUMBASS NO-BRAINED MOTHER CAN APPEAR ON MY TV WITHOUT INCURRING MY WRATH. Sarah Palin, what do I really have to say? Of course people boo-ed you. Because you are a dumbass cunt with shit for brains. You are basically a Tea Party prostitute. Why don’t you go fuck Scott Brown somewhere in his home state of Massachusetts and let a fire consume the entire state? That way, we would have two idiots DIAF at the same time, we would get rid of Papelcunt, and we would get rid of the bank robbery capital of the world. In the words of Danielle Staub, BYE.
- DR. B. WALDORF

I mean seriously... someone please teabag that whore and make her DIE IN A FIRE...                   SARAH'mytitsaretoolargetofunction'PALIN



No comments:

Post a Comment