Monday, August 30, 2010

17-19. NOCEPHALY TAGGED VERMON

Sorry I've neglected you recently, but I've been quite busy trying to steer clear of stupid ppl and being a good bridesmaid.

17. cuntRag-o
so I'm really confused as to why a certain person thinks we are friends. Just because we drank some shots at a wedding together does not mean we're back to being friends. YEAH UM NO. Also, I was only nice because I promised the bride I would be. LOL. SORRY. I WANT TO BE DRAMA FREEEEE. just diaf.

18. People who were tagged with nocephaly
Nocephaly is a new word my friend came up with when describing someone who unfortunately lack a brain. Yes its a real disease. These people are defective starting from birth. God just wasn't able to make enough brains to give everyone so he tagged the losers with nocephaly. These people should be rounded up and sent to mars so that the rest of us "capable" thinkers can live a fantastic life, without having to deal with people that have nocephaly. Maybe they can be sent to the Sun instead... so they can roast... yeah... DIAF(on the sun)

19. MOSQUITOS
I wish i really could kill all the vermon in this world. Flies, mosquitos, bees [maybe some can stay to make me honey] basically any animal that flies and sticks its filthy fucking stinger into my skin to drain me of blood and leave me with a swollen lifted area needs to DIAF. The only person who should be allowed to bite me is edward cullen or eric from true blood...

No comments:

Post a Comment