Wednesday, August 4, 2010

5. KANYE WEST

"I can relate to what you're saying in your songs so when I have a shitty day, I drift away and put 'em on cause I don't really got shit else so that shit helps when I'm depressed..."

OK those lyrics really have no relevance to this post, but after one of those really-no-good-shitty-ass days... I listened to Eminem and I just felt like writing that just for my own sanity.

Now it's time to talk about a person who already lost his sanity a long time ago...
Kanye Omari West started tweeting 6 days ago, and I started following him last night, because I wanted to see how ridiculous his tweets would be. I woke up and read this tweet by him: "Twit pic acting up ... I wanna bless yall with this hotel view but it wasn't meant to be I guess" ALL I COULD THINK WAS: THANKS KANYE FOR TRYING TO  MAKE ALL OF YOUR POOR FOLLOWERS FEEL JEALOUS OF YOUR VIEW/LIFESTYLE... and then later on today I was reading nymag and I stumble upon an article titled: "What Did It Cost to Be Kanye This Week?" [Here's the link: http://nymag.com/daily/entertainment/2010/08/the_cost_of_being_kanye.html?imw=Y&f=most-viewed-24h5] Basically, in the past  six days he has spent a Total: $87,451.55 (or atleast that is what was documented via his twitpics/tweets]. Oh, wait... no MY BAD... this includes $2495 for the diamonds that replace the bottom row of teeth in his mouth... oh. ok. UM....

KANYE WEST NEEDS TO FIRST GET HIT IN THE MOUTH [by me, because I have a lot of anger inside of me at this moment in time] SO ALL HIS DIAMONDS FALL OUT... NEXT I NEED TO HEX HIM WITH THE IMPERIUS CURSE AND MAKE HIM SAY "I LIKE FISH-STICKS, I'M A GAY FISH!" over and over again.... LASTLY I WOULD GLADLY PUSH HIM INTO A FIRE, WHILE HE CONTINUES RECITING "I'M A GAY FISH" IN AUTOTUNE. KANYE, PLEASE DO ME AND TAYLOR SWIFT A FAVOR AND DIAF, SO YOU CAN LEAVE ALL YOUR MONIE$$$ TO AS MANY CHARITIES AS POSSIBLE... OK NO, JUST ONE CHARITY: THE "I ACTUALLY GRADUATED FROM COLLEGE[UNLIKE KANYE] FUND BUT I AM UNEMPLOYED AND BROKE" BECAUSE I KNOW THAT MY ASS WOULD USE HIS MONEY IN MORE PRODUCTIVE WAYS LIKE BUY A LIFE SUPPLY OF JOHNNIE, A PUPPY, A LOT OF SNEAKERS [FOR THE PRICE OF A PAIR OF LANVIN HIGH-TOPS: $1,195], NAIL POLISHES, PLANE TICKETS AROUND THE WORLD TO VISIT FRIENDS/FAMILY/ASIA/EUROPE/etc., A SHIT TON OF SILLY BANDZ, SEASON TICKETS TO SEE THE YANKS [BOX SEATS OBVIOUSLY]...

-JfuckingPSYCHO

1 comment:

  1. HAVE YOU SEEN THIS?

    http://tinyurl.com/238dfcl

    (its melis, idk how to comment for real)

    ReplyDelete