Tuesday, August 3, 2010

2. THE CONSTRUCTION WORKERS OUTSIDE MY HOUSE

Since I am unemployed, I choose to do absolutely nothing with my days, and by nothing I mean watch a shit ton of tv/movies/occasionally read & tan. Since most of my day is spent on my couch, I don't really get tired easily, hence my usual bedtime is from 2-4am. Normally, this would not be a problem, but every single fucking morning these construction workers wake me up at 8am. I guess I really shouldn't complain too much, since well, I normally average 5-6 hrs of sleep a night anyway, but they are only letting me get about 4 hours of sleep. There are two solutions: 1) go to bed earlier or 2) MAKE THEM DIAF!!!!! Yes, the latter sounds much more appealing.

Also, to add to the noise of the damn drilling, and hammering, and sawing and all that fucking bullshit.... today the mexis are also over mowing the fucking lawn. WHY DOES GOD SPITE ME? OH, maybe because I chose to start writing this blog.... WATEVER. MEXIS, GO DIAF!!!!! ok, no... I take that back, because I do need you to mow my lawn.

-JPsycho

No comments:

Post a Comment